Fxlion NANO ONE Battery
This item ships in 1-2 business days.
Item code: 1005003
Description: NANO ONE Ultra Compact V-Mount Battery, 14.8V, 50Wh
- 14.8V, 50Wh
- D-tap Output: 14.8V
- USB A Output: 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- USB C Output/Input: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A, 15V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/2.2A
- Micro USB Input: 5V/3A
- Compatible with V-lock charger and cellphone USB charger
- 100mA minimum startup operating current for USB A. For devices with very low power and operating currents below 100 mA, USB A unstable or not available
The NANO ONE 50Wh 14.8V V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery from Fxlion is an ultra-compact, lightweight 50Wh battery that can support up to 8-amp draws at a nominal 14.8V. Its slim enclosure is suitable for light, handheld gear setups, drones, and gimbal balancing.
The NANO ONE provides four accessory outputs to power your various pieces of equipment. USB output ports include a USB Type-A port that supports 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, and 12V/1.5A output, a USB Type-C port that supports 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A, 15V/2A, and 20V/2.2A output, and micro-USB that outputs 5V/3A. It also features a 14.8V D-Tap output to charge additional equipment. The battery can be charged using a V-mount charger or its USB Type-C port, which also allows input using a separately available USB charger or mains power adapter.
Real-time capacity can be checked using its LCD screen on the front casing. It shows battery capacity and the voltage of each accessory port.
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 50Wh
- Working current: 8.0A(Max)
- USB Output: 5.0V/2.0A
- Dimension: 100(L)mm×71(W)mm×35(H)m
- Weight: 310g (11oz)
- Working temperature: -20℃ ~ +55℃
For more detailed product specs, visit our USHIO Product Data Search tool.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Lithium-ion Batteries and/or products that contain Lithium-ion Batteries can expose you to chemicals including cobalt lithium nickel oxide, and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov